Hilton Garden Inn Clovis
Comfort Suites Clovis(Clovis)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$88
Hotels.com
US$150
US$104
All reviewsfront deskbar restaurantsave mart centernice hotelbusiness triproom was cleangreat staffthe general managerrecommend this hotelfresno areagreat place to stayhotel stayfitness centerair conditionerpleasant stayfresno airportdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Third year we have stayed here for our early Christmas with Mom in Fresno. It's clean and comfortable. Location is convenient for us. First time we were able to use the Hot Tub. Nice and hot as it should be. No complaints. Will probably stay next year.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I traveled to this HGI for a business trip. The property was very clean and the check in experience was very pleasant. This property has the electronic key which is very convenient. I have grown to really use the Hilton App to check in and for a key. It is very convenient. The location was very convenient, just a short ride from the airport. I would recommend the HGI when you are in Fresno/Clovis.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2017

This hotel was very welcoming, lovely, clean and perfectly situated for our outing. If you are attending an event at the Save Mart Center, stay here and Uber/Lyft over. Nothing could be easier! We will use this model for any event we attend in the area in the future.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2017

The only problem I had was that the beds weren't very comfortable, but I didn't have time to adjust the bed. Other than that, it was a great stay. The location was perfect for a concert at the Save Mart Center.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2017

The lobby was in transition for Christmas I was sad I was going to miss the final product. The staff was efficient with check in. She handed me a bag of water. I guess that is the perk of being a gold member. The room was very nice and clean.I had a king bed and it was comfortable. I didn't like that the bathroom door had a automatic closer. The room had the different "levels" of pillow hardness. There were plenty of parking spots close to the doors. I did not use the fitness center but it looked nice, There was a couple of treadmills and I do not remember what else. The business center was convenient so I could print out my boarding pass for the next day. I am kind of funny but I want my room to smell nice. Some hotel room just smell funny but Fresno Garden Inn smelled fresh, It was easy to get to and from the airport. I drove a rental car and Hilton Garden Inn was located close to all the places I wanted to go.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business