All reviewsthe cleaning crewseveral milescomfortable bedswaffle stationbreakfast includedmicrowave and small fridgebagelsbreakfast staffsausagefine hotelthird floorone night stayeasy accessblackout curtainssmall poolfour nightsnice bathroom
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Stayed two nights in August and had room 322 which faces Clovis Ave. No real traffic noise to speak of and the room had only early morning sun. The rooms ending in odd numbers get afternoon sun and must be pretty warm.
The Inn has only three floors and the single elevator is pretty slow. The staff is very courteous and the room was clean with microwave etc. Did not use the wifi or eat breakfast so I cannot comment.
Ample free parking with easy access to Clovis Ave and Highway 168. The Inn is about 7 miles to Fresno Airport.Stayed on a Friday and Saturday night and we did not hear any guest noise.
Would recommend for a nice stay in the Marriott chain of hotels.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I stayed here for a few nights in July. We were there to visit the National Parks (Sequoia, Kings Canyon, and Yosemite).

As I am a Gold member, they automatically upgraded me to a very nice suite on the third floor.

The hotel is brand new and very nice. Breakfast is very good, waffle iron, eggs, protein, muffins and breads, juice and plenty of good coffee.

There is a small pool and the hotel is on a running trail for any runners.

If you are in Fresno/Clovis area, this hotel cannot be beat.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We stayed at this locations so that we could easily go to Kings Canyon/Sequoia National Parks. This hotel is only a few blocks north of CA 120 which is a straight shot to the parks. It is also just a few blocks south and north of major business districts so it is in a convenient location. The staff was very professional and courteous. The room was two queen beds, we usually get a king sized but it was fine. The room was nice, quite and clean. The breakfast is the standard fare.

Room Tip: I always pick top floor rooms so I don't have to worry about those above me. Our room was quiet.
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I have stayed here once or twice a year for the past 3 years. The rooms are clean and nice. Bathrooms are too. Nice big mirrors. Rooms have fridges and microwaves. Haven't had a problem with noise. The staff is very nice. I really like the customer service. There is a free breakfast every morning with nice make it yourself waffles, eggs scrambled and boiled, sausage, breads of all kinds, pastries, cereal, juices, fruit, etc. They have a nice conference room that I have used. It's my go-to hotel for the Clovis/Fresno area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We had two Queen beds. I prefer King, but they only offered King with a sofa bed. That being said, the room was clean and comfortable. Another sitting chair would be helpful. The restroom door opens into the path of the room door and I prefer the sink outside the room so one can get ready while another is in the restroom. Again, the restroom was clean and roomy. The beds were comfortable and the hotel was extremely quiet. The buffet breakfast was attractive and offered several choices both hot and cold. We did not have time to use the pool but I did notice that it was an outside pool. We stayed four nights while visiting the National Parks and we were very pleased. Old Town Clovis is quite close and has some very unique shops. It was refreshing to see the manager meeting with staff and explaining ways to make the guests feel well served.

1  Thank Rebecca M