“Great Stop”

Hamburger Ranch & Bar-B-Que
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Cloverdale
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We stayed off of this exit at a wonderful Airbnb. We stopped in for dinner one evening and glad we did. Fast and friendly service with great food! There were 3 others in my party and they all had hamburgers and said that they were amazing. I opted for the bbq options. I had the sliced brisket and pulled chicken. Both were delicious!! I also ordered their sauteed veggies as a side and I could have had another helping of those!! yum!!! We took a cheesecake home for dessert, because we were too full to eat it there and it too was great!! Stop in and say hello to these folks and enjoy a great meal!! family friendly spot and close!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

If I am not in the mood for Tian Yuen asian food I go to the Hamburger ranch. They are iconic establishment in Cloverdale. Summertime is reall great with a large screened in outdoor area and BBQ!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

The greatest hamburger I’ve ever had when you pick it up it’s so juicy that you can feel the weight of the burger! Don’t know what else to say other than pure joy!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

It was a Monday night_not too many choices for dinner. The Ranch is open. We would have gone there in any case. We have stayed in Cloverdale and/or passed through many times and we always eat at least one meal there. The food is quite excellent. I had BBQ ribs and chicken. Their smoked entrees are moist, tender, and delicious. I wish we had one in our town. Try it and you'll be hooked too!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We live in nearby Santa Rosa and we're visiting the area on a camping trip when we decided to take the advice of the camp Ranger and come here for dinner. The food was superb, the service was average. It was pretty pricey for a family of four but we were on vacation and decided to splurge. We will come back :-)