“All-in-one Asian”

Tian Yuen
Ranked #12 of 31 Restaurants in Cloverdale
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Who wouldn't like Chinese,. Thai and Sushi all in one place. Good is well prepared. We had one Chinese dish and one Thai. they were not the best versions that I have had of these dishes, but they were fresh and well prepared. Seasoning is timid, but we probably could have asked for it to be hotter. did not have the sushi, but the fish looked very fresh. They had brown rice!
I would definitely return if I was in the area.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

We've eaten here now 4-5 times, as not quite year long residents. The food is good, not great. We've never had the sushi, but the Vietnamese, Thai-ish and Chinese dishes use fresh ingredients, house made sauces and are tasty and come piping hot. The pot stickers are a tad too thick, but the filling, gingery good. Some dishes are better than others, so if you want Thai, go to Thaiway 101, but if you want either Chinese or Vietnamese, it's terrific that we have Tian Yuen here in our small town. Service is earnest and friendly, but if you, like me, want your appetizer dish before your main dishes, be very clear about that. The food and service gets better every visit, so they are only going to get better and better.

Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

Fresh & tasty! On our way from the coast to San Jose and needed a good lunch (tired of fast food). Sushi, seseme chicken & yellow curry. Very fresh, lots of flavor and very tasty.

1  Thank DDavistraveler
Reviewed 15 July 2015

We stopped here on our way to the coast and had lunch. We like to stop at local restaurants, and this fit the description. It is fairly small, very clean, and had a very large menu. We ordered from the lunch menu, and I ordered wonton soup which came with a salad. It was very good, and I often get that soup, so I compare it to other restaurants. Sweetheart ordered a sushi lunch which came with miso soup, a California roll and a Hawaiian roll. I had a bite of each, and gave him one of my wontons. It was a very delicious lunch with green tea for a little over $20. If we are ever up there again, we would stop again. The menu offers Thai, Chinese, Japanese, and probably other Asian cuisines. Quite a gem in Cloverdale.

1  Thank Jo W
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Excellent food and presentation. I wish we had known about this restaurant for dinner the night before our lunch here. Everything we ordered had attention to the way it looked on the plate or how it was served.

1  Thank Marchelynn