“Yummy Pan Asian Food”

Tian Yuen
Ranked #12 of 31 Restaurants in Cloverdale
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 15 July 2015

We stopped here on our way to the coast and had lunch. We like to stop at local restaurants, and this fit the description. It is fairly small, very clean, and had a very large menu. We ordered from the lunch menu, and I ordered wonton soup which came with a salad. It was very good, and I often get that soup, so I compare it to other restaurants. Sweetheart ordered a sushi lunch which came with miso soup, a California roll and a Hawaiian roll. I had a bite of each, and gave him one of my wontons. It was a very delicious lunch with green tea for a little over $20. If we are ever up there again, we would stop again. The menu offers Thai, Chinese, Japanese, and probably other Asian cuisines. Quite a gem in Cloverdale.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Jo W

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Excellent food and presentation. I wish we had known about this restaurant for dinner the night before our lunch here. Everything we ordered had attention to the way it looked on the plate or how it was served.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank Marchelynn
Reviewed 18 March 2015

My wife and I were split on our reviews of the restaurant. She thought it was three stars I thought it was closer to four stars. The food is Pan Asian. They serve Vietnamese Thai and Japanese food. I liked the ginger tofu and cucumber salad. My wife thought the fried wontons were too crisp. The restaurant itself was a nice setting the prices were reasonable and the people were very nice.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 12 March 2015

Pleasant decor. Greetings as you enter.

This is a pan-Asian restaurant with Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Thai dishes. We tried two Thai dishes (pad thai with tofu, which they spell "pot thai jay" and a red seafood curry) and one Chinese (pork eggplant). All were very well prepared. We asked for spicy...they arrived mild (easy to fix).

Portions are large, prices very reasonable.

Next time we shall go for sushi, which looked to be very good.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 22 February 2015

Saw their banner from the road and decided to stop in for lunch. Was welcomed into the establishment and seated quickly at a table. My order was taken and came fairly quickly. The staff was friendly and the sushi master came out and talked to me about the pictures they had on the walls. Very friendly place. The meal was very good. I would recommend it if you are in Cloverdale.

Date of visit: February 2015