“Sushi chef in Cloverdale - Who knew?”
Review of Tian Yuen

Tian Yuen
Ranked #12 of 31 Restaurants in Cloverdale
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Excellent food and presentation. I wish we had known about this restaurant for dinner the night before our lunch here. Everything we ordered had attention to the way it looked on the plate or how it was served.

1  Thank Marchelynn

Reviewed 18 March 2015

My wife and I were split on our reviews of the restaurant. She thought it was three stars I thought it was closer to four stars. The food is Pan Asian. They serve Vietnamese Thai and Japanese food. I liked the ginger tofu and cucumber salad. My wife thought the fried wontons were too crisp. The restaurant itself was a nice setting the prices were reasonable and the people were very nice.

Reviewed 12 March 2015

Pleasant decor. Greetings as you enter.

This is a pan-Asian restaurant with Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Thai dishes. We tried two Thai dishes (pad thai with tofu, which they spell "pot thai jay" and a red seafood curry) and one Chinese (pork eggplant). All were very well prepared. We asked for spicy...they arrived mild (easy to fix).

Portions are large, prices very reasonable.

Next time we shall go for sushi, which looked to be very good.

Reviewed 22 February 2015

Saw their banner from the road and decided to stop in for lunch. Was welcomed into the establishment and seated quickly at a table. My order was taken and came fairly quickly. The staff was friendly and the sushi master came out and talked to me about the pictures they had on the walls. Very friendly place. The meal was very good. I would recommend it if you are in Cloverdale.

Reviewed 23 January 2015

Revisited the area and ate again at Tian Yuen, and again excellent. A small ton just beyond the rush and madness of the wine country towns that are so crowded, this delightful village offers a quiet oasis with it's star this asian cafe, asian fusion. Visit, eat and relax