All reviews nice tv point lodge stay there again no frills front desk channels highway lobby clerk motel microwave shower unit clearlake wifi beds
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Don't expect to see the lake from this hotel but you will find a clean room of reasonable size, with a decent bed (maybe on the soft side). The price was reasonable and the decor was fine. You can walk up the street to a cafe with a good breakfast.

Room Tip: We had a room near the office with some traffic noise but it quieted down by 11pm.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We stayed two nights at this property October 7 and 8th, directly as the fires started in Northern California. The property is no frills, but super clean and just great for the price.
I would recommend to anyone looking. We had three rooms. It could not have been more perfect for the price

Room Tip: Stay on the lower level if possible just easier.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I'll be honest. I wasn't expecting much when my boyfriend and I checked in. This hotel is basic. That said, the guy at the front desk was superfriendly, the room was comfy, and the hotel is well situated along the highway. Overall, an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2017

My husband and I went to the Clearlake area to visit friends of ours that have several acres there. I looked up this little motel and read the reviews and decided to stay there.
Booking the room was easy with a 24 hour cancel okay. Checking in the staff was very nice, first impression was the place looked well maintained and had a friendly staff. All good so far. The lobby also had a nice TV, serial, coffee, a setup for a continental type breakfast, very nice.
We had our two little dogs so we requested a bottom floor room, which we got. It is a nice size room, comfortable bed, it felt very clean. The room came with a nice TV, microwave that works, a nice small refrigerator that when turned up got very cold, an iron and ironing board, and a blow dryer. They also include free wifi and HBO. The wifi seems to only be for phones though. The place was quiet and what you would expect in a nice small town, well maintained, motel. Don't expect a Hotel and you will be okay with this very nice little motel in Clearlake Oaks. We enjoyed our stay and slept very well as did our little dogs. The only things I found that were not right and that I let them know about was, the blow dryer did not work even after pushing all the little buttons on the wall and unit, and we could not get the free HBO channel in our room, one thing I forgot to mention to them was the screen on our window, which opened, and I love that, but the screen was torn away from the frame at the corner about 12 inches up on each side. I was okay with those issues and would have spoke to them about it more if I wanted to really watch HBO or needed a blow dryer. There is a great Thai Chinese restaurant next door that I highly recommend! Overall, I would stay again when I am in the area and I will recommend it to others too.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2017

This motel is located on the main street that leads through Clearlake Oaks but since not very many people make it here, it's still nice and quiet. The staff at the front desk was super friendly and gave us great advises for dinner and outdoor activities. The rooms are average to spacious and very clean. They went through recent renovation too! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple