“Good, solid food (and frappes)”
Review of The Spot Cafe

The Spot Cafe
Ranked #3 of 12 Dessert in Claremont
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch one day and were pleasantly surprised. The healthy quinoa bowl as well as the vegan tacos were both very tasty and the coffee frappe made with yoghurt was also delicious. A bit of a wait but I’d say it’s worth it. I’m sure I’ll be back.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

The Spot has a very diverse menu of healthy options for virtually everyone, vegan, vegetarian gluten free, etc. Smoothies are amazing but may be pricey depending on ingredients. Coffee/espresso drinks are very good as well.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

My father and I went here the other night for dinner. I got a turkey panini and he got a sandwich. Both were decent. But we loved our açaí berry smoothie. I came back for s different one the next day and it was also amazing. Great variety and different types of smoothies I hadn’t tried before.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

So many choices! We had açaí bowls and the price was reasonable and they were so good. I saw sandwiches made that looked amazing. They appear to do mostly carry out. There are a few tables for eating in.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Good food, I had a vegan wrap and a berry smoothie also vegan. Great service and advice for newbie vegan.