“Having reservations does not matter!”

Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 146 Restaurants in Claremont
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Indian Hill Blvd
Transit: Public Transit Bus - Foothill Blvd stop.
Description: Conveniently located near Claremont's Old School House Shopping Center, right off of Highway 66 and North Indian Hill Boulevard, is Claremont, CA residents' favorite Italian restaurant, Buca di Beppo! Serving authentic Italian food for lunch and dinner every day of the week, Buca is the best place in town to enjoy all of your favorite Italian pastas, entrees, and pizzas. We're known for our plentiful family style portions but we're also known for our semi-private dining rooms and catering. If you have any upcoming special events, one of our semi-private dining rooms is a perfect choice to hold your celebration. If you need an event catered, we're the best in the business, with a variety of catering packages available to suit your needs. Come to your Claremont Buca today to enjoy a mouthwatering meal and discuss your reservation and catering options.
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We had reservations for my rehearsal dinner at 6 PM Saturday night. I had to sign a contract and pick out what dinner was going to be served because I had over 15 people. On my contract it states that we will have group seating. Well when we got there we were seated at four different tables. This is my rehearsal dinner I was told we would be all sitting at the same table. They ruined my rehearsal dinner. Will never go back to this restaurant again, or any other of their franchise restaurants. They don’t even abide by their contracts that they make you sign.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Been to Italy lots of times, this ain't Italian food. Maybe Italian American, but way too much garlic and tomato sauce, not enough other spicing, basically a fast food joint. Disappointing. For people who think they like Italian but don't know Italian food.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We've gone to Buca di Beppo several times in the last couple of years both as a couple and with a large family group including squirming children. It never fails to have fabulous food and the kids are entertained by all the pictures on the walls. We always seem to order too much so it goes home in a "doggie bag" (ha ha - the dogs never see it) is of course wonderful for lunch or dinner the next day. We've done several birthdays there and it's just a fun place with great food, specially for birthdays.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

While we were waiting for our table we had a drink at the bar. My vodka martini was prepared perfectly by a most cordial bartender. Our waitress was also friendly and attentive. We have to remember that they offer large portions but the take home leftovers were just as delicious the next day. The kids menu has the best deals.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

This was the first time I ate at one of these restaurants. It is family style so you share the entrees. There were four of us and the small portions were plenty for us. We had the Apple Gorgonzola Salad, Chicken Parmigiana, and Lasagna which were all delicious. Even though it is a little pricy, the food was fresh and served in a timely manner. I would recommend this restaurant.