“Hot Doughnut”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Reviewed 16 January 2017

This is a great place for children to see how doughnuts are made. The doughnuts are made fresh and they are very tasty. They have seating in and outside and the atmosphere is very family friendly.

Do come with plenty of time since the line is long, the Drive-thru is no different.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

I wanted coffee and beans coffee and my google map took me here. When we came, people are everywhere and no designated area to line up for order. I asked one customer and she said ,"if you don't order donut, you can go to cash register to order coffee. ". We came and the guy name Joshua didn't want help us at all. My friend asked, "Is this the place to order coffee only? " He acknowledged my friend were there but totally ignored him. Finally my friend got loud to get his attention so we finally can order our coffee. Then, we were ready to use coffee and beans app, he said "no, we don't take it!" Then I put coffee and beans gift card and again "no, we don't take it!" There were nice Asian girl told us "sorry, we are krispy kream so we are not able to accept it". (Totally different explanations with nice attitude)Ok, we are adult so we ordered hazelnut latte and regular latte. He made it super super hot and I burned my tongue and it was not hazelnut latte and not regular latte. We were treated by this teenage boy who were so rude and not welcome us at all. He treated other customers with smile. I never want go back this place. I hate this place and made us so angry. Coffee was not even good. 7:11 can make better than that. NEVER come back

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Yes I agree it is one of the best doughnut out there. Texture is just perfect but it is really really sweet so you really gotta have it with milk then it's a perfect match.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

There's ALWAYS a line here! Especially the long line pile up for the drive-thru but don't worry... lines go fast! They're very efficient!

I'm not a huge donuts fan because I think they're all too sweet but there's always from for Krispy Kreme! I love the original - the glazed donuts. It's simple and so so so good, especially when warmed...and with coffee?? omg... yes! I've tried other donuts there but my heart always goes to the OG.

Krispy Kreme is customer friendly as in, they really take care of their customers and typically will have promotions. I love that you can watch the donuts being made when you go inside the store.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

We loved that you could see donuts being made right on the line! They had a great variety to choose from and the staff was friendly and quick. The restaurant was clean and they had a seating area you could eat your donuts in as well as a drive thru.