“Lunch on a rainy day”

Add it.
Panera Bread Cafe
Ranked #46 of 439 Restaurants in Chula Vista
Cuisines: American
Description: 619.585.8400. This is a wonderful place to eat with great attention to detail and tasty sandwiches, soup and drinks.
Reviewed 12 January 2017

My husband and I were out running errands. When we were thinking of where to go, he wanted hot soup and a sandwich. It was raining, so soup sounded good. We decided on Panera Bread. I had eaten there before, but had never had their soup. We both did the Choose 2 feature. That is, choose a half sandwich and soup or salad. I had the Chipole chicken avocado sandwich and potato soup. Hubby had a turkey sandwich and broccoli cheese soup. We both had the green tea, which was delicious. A new favorite for me. We emptied our bowls and when the server came for the bowls, he quipped that he assumed by the empty bowls, we approved of the soups. Yes we did and the sandwiches too! The restaurant was very crowded. I guess everyone had the same idea as we did on a rainy day.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Good place for quiet meeting. Good choice of soups,salads and sandwiches. Bakery selection is good and their bread and pastries adequate.
Service is friendly,and the place very clean.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I have eat end in this place many times. I like their broccoli cheese soups. I also like their cranberry turkey pannia sandwich.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Food is ok but the place is not clean. I recommend taking your food to go. Panera used to served better quality but this last time the meals were not as good as they used to be, the ingridients were not fresh and the place was not appealing to dinne in.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

This location may not be one of the best but all other locations are great, very friendly stuff very understanding and they are always fast on taking your order , it's just a nice place