US$79
US$81
US$67
RodewayInn
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$173
US$159
Quality Inn, Near Chico State(Chico)(Great Value!)
US$121
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$145
US$142
US$112
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$134
US$117
US$234
US$179
All reviewsfront deskprovide free coffeevery comfortable roompublic areasbusiness hotelhave stayed here several timeslots of pillowsoutdoor poolnice tvdutch brosnice hotelshort drivespent one nightwould stay againgreat customer servicesierra nevada brewinggreat place to stay
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We we're driving through California to see family on our way to NJ. Our car started going out in Corning. Hitched a tow truck and taxi to Chico and ended up at the Courtyard. The staff was very accommodating and sympathetic to us. Coffee on the house, extra pillows and towels and all while smiling Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone passing through!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I've had no issues with this hotel whatsoever. My stay has been quite pleasant, and staff have been very helpful at every moment. A business traveler really couldn't ask for much more from a business hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Had a great experience at this hotel. We visited Chico for Mothers day and upon arriving to the hotel we found that our request for a balcony room had ben missed. As soon as I mentioned it to the receptionist she quickly made arrangements to fulfill our request. The following morning I went down to get a coffee and fruit and there was no one behind the counter to help. When the receptionist saw me she quickly stepped in and prepared my order (with a smile). The bed was comfortable, the room was clean and comfortable as well with the normal amenities. The reason I gave this hotel 4 instead of 5 stars is because the balcony we requested had no furniture.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2017

We were on an eleven day trip and stayed in a number of hotels and B&B's. The Courtyard in Chico, CA was one of the best stays on the entire trip. Very clean, quiet, and comfortable. If all Courtyards are like this one, it would be the only place I would stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Service was terrible... I specifically requested a room away from the elevation and ice machine. Of course they put me right next to it!! Asked for help, and they said the manager was out and they would get back to me. Two times I asked and nothing. Love hotels where nothing happens because the manager is out!!

Room Tip: Stay at Oxford Suites if possible in Chico!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Tyler G, General Manager at Courtyard Chico, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

I am so sorry to hear about the issue with your room location. I can understand your frustration at the lack of response during your stay. I have spoken to my staff about this as it should not matter if a manager is on property or not. If you would like to discuss this further with me, please feel free to call me at 530-894-6699. Also I am happy to let you know that the outdoor pool next door at the Residence Inn is available for use to the Courtyard guests. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I hope you will give us another chance should your travels bring you back to Chico.