“Good meal”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We ordered a half order Thai salad to share and a kids meal pepperoni pizza and Thai pizza. The salad was amazing and I should have just had that for dinner. The half order was huge and excellent. My son couldn't finish his kids meal pizza which is unusual but that portion was big. My pizza-we left half since we were traveling from out of town. Good but much bigger than we thought after reading other reviews. We would go again and order half and share. Great meal and atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

First time visiting the left coast and being somewhat of a pizza snob (from Philly/ NJ), I really wasn't expecting much when my friend brought me here. I got some kind of loaded thin crust pizza, and it was delicious! Service was decent.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

I like coming here after shopping. One of my favorite soups, is the Baked Potato. Its creamy & has a hint of bacon. I tried the California Cobb salad with Blue Cheese dressing. The half portion is plenty for me. The waitress is friendly. It's a Saturday afternoon so I always expect it to be busy. Food still comes out quick though.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

I recently visited after a long hiatus and was disappointed by the high prices, small portions, and not so delicious bread. The bread used to be so much better, but not only was it just so so, the waitress we had was slow about bringing some in the first place and then bringing more when asked. I won't be visiting again.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

We ordered pizza and bread to go. Forgot what the bread was called. But, they both tasted great. Loved the chicken pizza. Although, they could have added more strips of chicken. Wouldn't hurt. The fettuccine was excellent and the bread was really good.