“Don’t Do It”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

I would not recommend this restaurant at all. Super slow to receive our food. I sent back my margarita because it wasn’t drinkable. My garlic shrimp quesadilla was inedible. Just don’t go there. How they’ve stayed in business this long is a mystery to me.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

my husband and I got a quaint little table outside on the patio, The staff was fast freindly and efficient, the food was delicious I would highly reccommend stopping here,

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I would have given 5 stars for the food and staff but yesterday was Mother's Day and the staff were given beautiful roses only to the resident/local mothers. We coud see very clearly that the staff and these customers knew each other. I didn't go there to be greeted as a mother on Mother's Day but I also found it very rude towards the other clients so I hope the owner reads my review because I won't go there again!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Great entry with a very large old school Bar. Margaritas are made to order & better tequilas are offered. Fish Tacos are my favorite and they did not disappoint! Easy; free parking available. It is a busy place, so plan to take your time.Not far off the Hwy 101; don’t miss it! I’ll be back

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Food is great, except for the weak salsa. Drinks and service merely OK and the biggest opportunity to improve. Still, Delgado’s is the best Mexican restaurant in town, if not counting the burritos coming out the back of the liquor store!