“Onion Rings To Die For”
Review of The Spot

The Spot
Ranked #7 of 81 Restaurants in Carpinteria
Reviewed 8 November 2017

A favorite of locals and visitors to the State Beach across the street. Extremely hard to resist food once you have tasted it.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I think that unless you grew up eating at the "Spot" after a long day at the beach (as my wife and in-laws did) , the food is just average. It's not bad, but the burgers are just average as is pretty much everything else on the menu. I did try a carne asada burrito this trip and I'd have to say it was the best thing I'd ever had from the "Spot". I'm not saying it was great, but it was better than the burgers, etc. We spend a week every year in Carp and I do my best to limit our visits to the "Spot" to one. The fool who says this place is better than "In N Out" needs to have their head checked (or pallet).

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Certainly not intended as fine dining but outstanding burgers, fries, ice cream, etc. near the beach and campground.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

You can't come to Carpinteria without eating at the spot! The burgers are delicious! The service is quick. Great shakes, awesome onion rings. If you are hanging out on the beach and find yourself starving, it's just a short walk up the street to some excellent food!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I dare anyone to compare hamburgers from these two places and not agree with me here. Take the challenge...but be prepared to become immediately addicted to this little Spot by the beach in Carp.

1  Thank Boatyard_Langley