1,049 results
All reviews santa barbara courtyard room third floor shared balcony best westerns hot tub beautiful hotel small pool on site restaurant one night stay short drive freeway sb balconies hallway california
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I tend to like Best Western Plus hotels as I spend more of my time away from the hotel than in it but when I come back - I'd like it to be clean, fairly quiet and feel like I can get help from the staff if needed. I'm also a big fan of non-vallet ample parking when traveling.

The Best Western Plus Carpinteria is all of those things. The rooms are a little dated but they are typically clean and fairly quiet (considering it is right next to the 101 and a freeway exit/entrance).

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
kswenink, General Manager at Best Western Plus Carpinteria Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your feedback. We our happy to hear that our property was what you were looking for when booking your stay in Carpinteria. We hope you will come back and see us again soon to provide you with a superior experience. Once again thank you for your review.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Service and staff is excellent. The facility is well kept, though a bit aging. But, it has been kept up and very clean. It is a beautiful area and close to lots of restaurants and the ocean! I would recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in a small, but beautiful city.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Peter M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your feedback. We our happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property and it was convenient for you. We hope to see you again soon in the near future. Once again thank you for your review.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

great and easy location, parking and ease for a busy business stay. Just ask or be aware that some rooms share balconies with neighboring rooms, so if other guests are out there, it may be troublesome with added noise & privacy into your space if you open doors/windows .

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank 577jerry
kswenink, General Manager at Best Western Plus Carpinteria Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. We our happy to hear that our property was a convenient location for you. We apologize for any miscommunication about our shared balconies. We hope you will come back and see us again soon to provide you with a superior experience. Once again thank you for your review.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

No one even tried to accommodate my request of a microwave, much less went out of their way. As a Diamond Select member and someone who stays in Hotels 200+ nights a year, I was told when I called the desk that no microwaves were in the rooms or available. When I went back down to the desk the second girl said she talked to the Manager and that it would be $50.00 more per night for a room with a microwave. Not only do I stay at Best Western and Best Western Plus's often. I have never received less than great service and have always given straight 10's across the board on the surveys.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
kswenink, Manager at Best Western Plus Carpinteria Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

-Management

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

On our recent trip to The USA, we stopped at Best Western where ever we went. This particular Best Western is an exception . From the time you drive in you fell welcome and relaxed. We were on level three but wished we were on the ground level, simply because the courtyard garden area was a sight. So relaxing. We looked out onto it every meal time. The staff are friendly and polite. The service is spot on. The rooms are very comfortable, as we're the beds. If we were to travel that way again, we would definitely make it a point to stay here. We could not speak highly enough of it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your feedback. We our happy to hear that you enjoyed staying at our property. We appreciate your kind words about our courtyard and staff. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. Once again thank you for your review.