“Great Beer and Food”

Ranked #2 of 81 Restaurants in Carpinteria
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Rincon Brewery is dedicated to providing the highest quality, full-flavored, malt beverages. Our inspiration originates from the beautiful Rincon Beach coastline to the fresh, thriving local Carpinteria farmlands. Combined, these "waves of grain" provide the ideal blend that define the essence of Rincon Brewery. With a strong commitment to preservation and restoration of our natural environment, we promise to bring you the freshest, most exceptional, hand-crafted beers the Central Coast has to offer. Our vision is to create an environment at Rincon Brewery, where along with serving the finest beers, friendships will be made, businesses will be shaped and conversations will be cultivated.
Reviewed 14 October 2018

We were in Carpenteria overnight in October. It happened to be the weekend of the Avocado Festival. We went to Rincon for a late lunch. We first ordered a flight of beers to taste. I liked that it is not a fixed tasting but you can choose the five you want to taste. Each one of them was different, but all good especially the Avo Ale. I ordered a chicken wrap sandwich which came with a salad. It was a pretty big salad with fresh greens, and tomato. The wrap was very good and filling. I took half home. My husband had a cup of clam chowder and the lamb sliders. Both were very good. The food presentation was also very appetizing. The only drawback was it was very busy for a Saturday afternoon and noisy inside. There was also outside seating. Prices were reasonable. We would definitley recommend.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Stopped for a quick bite and was blown away by the Tri-tip tacos. Blown! Away! Juicy, succulent, and just plain awesome. It is a brewery too so sampling the locals brews was tasty. Great vibe!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The Place had just opened and I was looking for somewhere to sit and enjoy a college football game when I came across this place. I had a lager type beer that was locally brewed and some teriyaki chicken wings that were delicious and plentiful. The beer was actually pretty good as well that I ordered one more.
There is also a patio for those that love the outside for eating and bringing their dog.
When I get back there this will be the place I will stop in again. My server was always coming by to check to see if everything was alright. This is a very friendly place with good music.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Our daughter and hubby wanted to thank my husband for all the work he has done on their place at Cate School. As we drove in, I told my daughter, "Oh, I don't like this place". She showed disappointment but I told her we actually LOVED Rincon Brewery. The food is great. The weather was so pleasant we ate outside (as we have done EVERY time we have eaten there). The service has always been terrific. The employees are always ready to satisfy. We had a "spunky" waitress who we truly enjoyed. She entertained us as we entertained her. Hubby and I shared a meal (a hamburger) and LOVED the sweet potato fries! They are cooked to perfection....crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Going there to eat on a nightly basis certainly wouldn't bore me AT ALL!

1  Thank sdrnek46
Reviewed 9 September 2018

We enjoyed the beer selection - especially the lagers/stouts. Our first time here so had a flight of 4 beers before deciding on which to get in a pint. Large menu - I LOVED the grilled chicken wrap in a tomato/basil tortilla. Hubby's burger and cole slaw were good also. Large outdoor patio - dog friendly - sandbox for the kids at one end. Good service - decent prices. They are building a new RB in Ventura - should open by the end of Oct.

1  Thank Susan P