“Delicious Thai!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We tried a variety of curries and pad thai and it was all really good! Very flavorful and generous portions. Recommend!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

It’s hard to not notice The Siam Elephant Thai restaurant when walking the strip from the shops to the beach in Carpinteria. We finally gave it a try for lunch and it was wonderful! We loved the wooden “house-like” eating areas outside! Super cool and unique! The staff was very friendly and on top of it! The food was excellent! We had the lunch specials so it was very reasonably priced! No complaints here! Only good things!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

The staff is super friendly and the food is consistently good. I especially love their Tom Kha. So glad the one Thai restaurant in Carpinteria is a gem!!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

My family was camping out at the State Beach and I was not in the mood for the lunch meal so I asked one of my nieces husbands who likes good Thai food to join me. I had seen the restaurant the evening before so I knew that was where I would be having lunch. I greeted our waiter in Thai and thanked him for seating us so quickly. We did discuss the food and if it was possible to get it real Thai style not the American version. To my surprise it was possible they have not had many requests for the food to be seasoned to Thai tastes before, I explained that I had been in Thailand many times and enjoyed their foods heat level and spice levels. He did tell me that it was the wrong season to get Thai basil and they had to use sweet basil for one of our dishes. It was the closest thing to eating in Bangkok that I have experienced in LA and Las Vegas. I joking told the individual they needed to open a place here in Las Vegas so I could have good authentic Thai dishes. A must dine location in Carpinteria.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed lunch here. Good nenu. The food was yummy. Great prices. Very friendly staff. Nice patio.