“Quick and Yummy”
Review of Lucky Llama Coffee

Lucky Llama Coffee
Reviewed 14 April 2016

My family and I tried this place on vacation and the food was very good. I only wish I had tried the Acai Bowls which everyone was having at the time. They looked real tasty! Most of the seating is outside, so we were lucky it was a beautiful morning. My Chai Latte was excellent and even my Bagel was nice - great texture! This is a place to grab something quick and easy and I can say they do it well.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

I have a radar that detects staff who are generating a vibe claiming. I am so cool and I know it. Sorry. the only cool thing is the giant pine tree that cover the whole site.or nice music jam band at night. playing once in a while. I am not a fan of that coffee shop

Reviewed 9 March 2016

A co-worker of mine raves about the coffee at this place. I decided to give it a try, and to be honest I wasn't overly impressed. Just seems like your standard, run of the mill coffee place. It's better than Starbucks, but that's not saying much.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

If you like strong coffee, tasty pastries, and a beautiful atmosphere, this is your place! Super nice staff, and very good service. Must Try!!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

A Locals hang-out for good coffee and breakfast sweets. Outdoor seating only. Situated behind a bicycle shop and is off of Carpinteria Avenue.