“Good Pizza and pasta”

Nutbelly Pizzeria & Deli
Ranked #20 of 81 Restaurants in Carpinteria
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 April 2018

First time here and dropped in after walking along Linden ave looking for a quick lunch; good & friendly service and really nice and comfortable atmosphere.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Today we enjoyed our second visit to Nutbelly's. I enjoy the cozy, local pub feel. The food and service have always been very good. This is the type of place that makes me wish I was a local and could come and grab some drinks with a bunch of friends.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Try the appetizers and beer. The salads were delicious with their home made dressings. Within walking distance from campground.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I was travelling through town and needed a quick bite. The place was packed and so I sat at the bar. It appeared to be full of locals and many people knew each other. Always a good sign. I was quickly waited on and served. Sometimes it feels like a restaurant is trying to hard to be creative and goes a bit too far. I had a very yummy pasta dish, but it was just a bit much on the creative side and I couldnt finish it due to its unique flavors. It was really good and I would have it again though.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2017

It has the feel of a open bar with TVs without the liquor. The pizza was pretty good & the service was good. The Greek pizza was worth it.

Date of visit: October 2017