“Best fish tacos with best location!”
Review of Padaro Beach Grill

Padaro Beach Grill
Ranked #1 of 81 Restaurants in Carpinteria
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing and the location made the whole experience worth the stop. Great way to end an amazing girls trip to SB!! Will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Burgers were great. Had the nacho appetizer...it was enough for a meal!! I found this place to be very interesting. When the said outside dining...I didn't expect picnic tables and a sandbox for the kids to play in. We sat at a bar overlooking the beach and had a great evening!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

What a gem. First off the food is great. The pretzel bun burger is the BEST burger I have ever had. The atmosphere is great. My 2 year old just loved the sandbox area and she was able to run around and have fun while we sat back ate and had a drink.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch recently when visiting Carpinteria Beach.
The grill is on Santa Clause Lane between the beach and the highway. Thet have created a tropical park like dining area that has ample seating in the shade under the palms and trees or in sun where you Ave a choice of views to look at the ocean or take in the beautiful landscape. They even have an elevated cement patio for adults only or if you have kids you can dine on one of the many picnic tables while the kids play in the massive sandbox.
When I visited this time as usual they were packed but the service is always really quite quick. They give you a beeper after you order so you can go get a table and then pick up your food when it is ready.
The food is very reasonable priced and is really good. I have had several different burgers and fish tacos and all were delish! They serve alcohol but I don't partake because I usually go there for lunch.
Dress code is casual come as you are.
The service is excellent and the facility is clean.
This is my go to favorite place to go on a day at the beach!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Padaro Grill is a very family friendly establishment. The owner is very friendly. The food is very good. We had burgers and chicken sandwiches, all very good. We had a 2 year old's birthday party in January and both the kids and adults had a great time! Great location close to the beach, but protected. Very cool place!