“Fun, casual, laid back and good food and wine”

Corktree Cellars Wine Bar and Bistro
Ranked #10 of 81 Restaurants in Carpinteria
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Had three visits here on a weekend in Carpinteria. Sat outside on very pleasant patio. Good, reasonably prices wines, delicious blackened salmon BLTA, beet salad and lobster bisque. A very good choice on busy Linden Avenue.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Corktree is able to handle relatively large groups (over 10), they have an open dining area of tables, chairs, and couches that can be reconfigured, and an outdoor patio, We found the service good, the menu offers a range of appetizers and entrees that are likely to find a match with most everyone I would think. They are not cheap, but not over the top the way many restaurants in the area can be. We've been there on multiple occasions and will likely return - we live in Carpinteria.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Even though the service was a bit slow, the wine list and menu are great. I would recommend the Lobster Mac, the Chopped Salad and the Salmon BLTA. As with many of the restaurants, the closing time is relatively early if you are used to bigger city hours, but it is still worth a visit, especially if you will be staying in Carpinteria for multiple meals.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This is one of my favorite places in Carpinteria. I eat here on a regular basis. It is a really pleasant atmosphere. The staff is overall excellent. I eat paleo so how a restaurant handles special diets is always important to me. While there is a lot on the menu I can't eat there is enough that I can to not make me feel limited. Easily my favorite item is the Fig 'n' Tasty Burger. WIthout the cheese or bun but with sweet potato fries. I have had many enjoyable lunches and dinner with friends, particular special occasions that they do their best to support.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner with a party of 6. Table was ready early and server was attentive. Wonderful wine selection, delicious food. Cheese plate was divine, salads hearty, and entrees delicious. Would highly recommend!