“Good salad great patio”

Ranked #5 of 116 Restaurants in Carmichael
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed visiting and eating on the patio. The beautiful salmon salad and a quinoa salad were delicious.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I have had two of my own children work this establishment. From the inside out, Bela Bru gets excellent reviews. I found that their Happy Hour specials are extremely affordable. Their fish tacos rival any other establishment in Sacramento. Their house wines are an excellent value as well.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I love dropping in to Bella Bru's tho I don't drink coffee.
The bakery makes delicious pastries which you can see in the large pastry case when you go up to the counter to order. The breakfast is ample and delicious. I have eaten here many times and always enjoyed it.
Although I am eat gluten free and vegetarian, the waitress accomodates and I enjoy eating along with the group.
I recommend Bella Bru Cafe to my out-of-town brother when he visits, for a good cup of coffee, in a welcoming and hospitable atmosphere, in a downhome atmosphere, (since I can't make coffee). There is a nice ambiance, with outdoor seating if you bring a dog with you and have someone to watch it while you go order inside..
It is a very popular meeting place for local friends and families because of the consistent high quality. Most folks go up to the counter to order, but we did have a wonderful waitress come when I went with a group of 8 people.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

What a treat of a place for a surprise birthday! I texted the address to my girlfriend and we met up for a truly wonderful dining experience. The menu was excellent, and the service impeccable! The staff are friendly and always delighted to celebrate special occasions with you. This time was no exception, as the waiter brought over a delicious dessert (on the house!), complete with a candle on top.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We stopped in on the spur of the moment. Nice crew, good coffee. I ordered lox and bagel. Disappointed to be sure. Bagel was good lox not so and a skimpy portion. Capers were good cream cheese in a packet,really? Disappointing.
My wife had waffle with strawberries, very nice. Juicy berries.
My advice to them don't do a dish unless you have it down and can teach it to staff.
Plus, lox is everything on this dish get a better grade and don't be afraid to provide a generous portion. People will return for it if it has quality.