“BEST SUSHI EVER”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

This is by far the best sushi resturant I ever experienced.
In recent times I have been to so many so called sushi's both in Europe and here in the US. None of them can compete with this one from all points of view: quality and freshness of the food, details in every dish, kindness, clean place, presentation of food. It will be hard now to get again in another place withour having Hanagasa in mind.

Well Done!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

NOT FRESH!! It was just bad. Unfortunately our favorite sushi place has closes so we wanted to give this a try. We are locals. It was just bad. We could not eat and left almost all of hte food. Considered calling the health department. We were both sick after.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We didn't sit at the Sushi bar so my review is based on dishes ordered at the "table". I must say that what we ordered were named after Japanese dishes, but they did not represent Japanese taste. The Bento content was so anemic and poorly presented, the Bento box looked so empty.The potstickers were over-cooked, frozen potstickers. The sushi pieces had pickled cucumber vs. fresh that it tasted salty and weird to be used in sushi. The sashimi - got one slice of sashimi and the other two slices were unknown looking raw fish. It was some kind of sliced raw fish, but it was not tuna. The other party we were with had to wait for his "frozen salmon" to thaw out to get this order done. By the time we all ate together b/c it all came out at different time, all of our dishes were cold. After this experience, I had to ask if the restaurant was sold b/c we enjoyed coming here before. We were told it was sold recently primarily to Korean ownership. It's too bad. I hope they'll improve...

Reviewed 22 August 2017

This place is hard to find, it's quaint and low key, but worth the effort. The food and service is excellent! For sure we will be back, lunch and dinner is the best! Bento lunch is yummy!

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

This has to be some of the best sushi I have tasted. I would recommend just letting the chef "do his thing" and not even bother with the menu .... unless of course there are just some things you don't like then let him know.
This a small place, not fancy at all and a little bit hidden, but worth finding believe me !