“Nice little restaurant in Crossroads Center”

Sea Harvest Fish Market and Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 157 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I ate here one night and it is a small restaurant with about 10 or 12 tables. They also sell fresh, uncooked seafood. I had broiled halibut with veggies and really enjoyed it. I was solo and I'd go there for the food and not for the atmosphere because it's not a candlelight restaurant but the food was great. I also got 1/2 dozen oysters which were also good.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I last reviewed Sea Harvest in 2013. Still the same high quality seafood. Sux of us enjoyed the wide ranging menu. You can also have something from their case of fresh seafood cooked to your liking.
Hubby had their fish kebob..big chunks of halibut. Delicious. I had steamed std prawns over salad.friends had squid salad, steamed clams, ahi tuna. Fresh hot bread for all. And two bottles of wine.
What's not to love?

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We stopped for some clam chowder....AND WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED! This place is always busy, but worth the wait. My favorite “go to” place for good food. Not fancy but delicious.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Informal fishmonger setting. You get to eat what is displayed. The fish is really fresh. We went with the recommended main. The teriyaki black cod was outstanding that night. But so was the tuna. Certainly worth a visit although they do not take reservations.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Sea Harvest has two locations in Monterey, one on Foam Street and the other at The Cross Roads. Both have good restaurants and have the best fish selections in the area. All the fish is fresh, presented beautifully and have professional staff on hand to help with your fish purchase. It is my go to store for everything 'fish'.

Lunch yesterday was great. Waited a bit as the sun was out and so were other diners.

Trust the fish selection and enjoy the in-house meals.