“Good food LOOOONG wait”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Food was decent but waited over an hour for it to come out after ordering. The server said the kitchen was backed up, but even the HUMMUS didn't come out for over an hour, and they weren't super crowded. Yikes

2  Thank Mark S

Reviewed 30 June 2017

We went here for happy hour for the wine and the small plates. We were not disappointed. We sat in the outside patio, just beautiful and relaxing. Service was excellent. Excellent wine selection, and ample selection of food. Right in the middle of the action of Carmel. Give them a try!

2  Thank BeJeTravelers
Reviewed 25 June 2017

I am lucky to be able to visit Carmel every month or two and rarely do I miss a lunch at Terry's. Eat in the outdoor courtyard with my dog (though she is allowed inside as well). Best burger in Carmel bar none. I can't review any other menu item - have only had the burger...and a beer.

2  Thank PhoebeDoodle
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Ate at Terry's Lounge (which is part of the Cypress Inn) and enjoyed our meal. We came with our two dogs so sat in the outside area. The wait staff was friendly and efficient. We were, however, disappoint by the $11.50 "lemodrop" drink that my wife ordered. Apparently the bartender had either never made one or never heard of one. It wasn't even close!!
The ambiance is fantastic with most of the people in the courtyard having dogs.

2  Thank Ken J
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Great place with a great vibe! My wife and I have spent the last 2 weeks travelling the US mainly the West coast and I can say without question that terrys has been by far the best dining experience my a country mile. Food was excellent, service was great and the friendly atmosphere complete with many of mans best friend was great fun. Sit outside if you can and head there around sunset. The outside fining area is stunning when lit up. Great deserts too. I can't fault it.

3  Thank CBT100