“Delightful spot for a Brunch”

Billy Quon's Sur At The Barnyard
Reserve with OpenTable
Billy Quon's Sur At The Barnyard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 154 Restaurants in Carmel
Reviewed 2 August 2018

A group of seven went to SUR for brunch and it was a good experience. The food was good, the service ~ friendly and efficient.
We had a variety of dishes and they all were very good:
Mussels / Frites
Chinese Chicken Salad
Sashimi Asian Salad
Beet Salad

Nice selection of cocktails and wines by the glass.

Will definitely go back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We have so many favorite restaurants in Carmel it has taken us a long time to get over to Sur at the Barnyard. I wish we had made it there sooner as it now rates as one of our favorites!!
We made reservations for a party of 7 and our table was waiting for us when we arrived!! The ambiance is terrific, beautifully decorated and nice lighting. There is a fully stocked bar in the main room and even a few tables outside.
Our waitress was really nice and accommodating and took our drink orders
And gave us some recommendations. I ordered the chicken and waffles but they were out of fried chicken so I ended up ordering the macadamia crusted swordfish which was delicious.
Everyone loved there choices and the dessert was So Fun!! It was chocolate covered ice cream bonbons with a dry ice show!! Totally recommend just for fun!!
We will be back soon so I can try the chicken and waffles!!

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Spent a day at Carmel beach with the dogs. Was looking for place to eat before heading home. So we decide don Sur at the Barnyard. First off The Barnyard shopping center is very quaint shopping center. Not your typical shopping center. The restaurant is a very lovely and quaint place also. Food is good. I had the chicken and waffles. chicken was a bit dry for me, but the batter & waffles were excellent. My gf had the seafood linguine which was tasty. pretty much all of the food our friends and I had was tasty no complaints.

Service was amazing. We showed up with two dogs, and asked for outside seating. The larger tables were taken. We hard a party of 8 and they only had 3 small tables available outside and they made it work for us. We were separated, but when a table opened up later on they immediately cleaned the table and relocated us so that out group could be close. They also provided water bowls for the dogs and a dog menu was also available which was unexpected, but great.

Good was good, but service was great. Definitely will come back.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I always try to eat at locally owned bars and restaurants. This is a place you shouldn’t miss. From the owners checking up on how you’re doing to the spot on service. Definitely a place I’ll stop at when I come back to Carmel. This place cares. Oh, by the way, did I say the food and deserts were great.
Pauli & Karen/bar owners for 36 years
Omaha

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Bill Lee has owned quite a few restaurants over the years. Sur is a definite hit! We went to celebrate a birthday. Because we were a larger group, many things were ordered and everyone enjoyed their food. Linguine with fresh clams was a special. It came loaded with clams and was delicious. I ordered the salmon which was outstanding. The ratatouille was a hit, as were the burgers, steak sliders and escargot. The service was excellent. We will go back often! You should too!