“Dinner in Legoland”

Knights Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #93 of 355 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Ok after 5pm kids eat free with a purchase of an adult meal. SCORE!!! Serving size is huge and the food was great. Smoked meat, pulled pork and beer - yes beer for the adults at Legoland. Kids had great options to choose from. I also got a side of garlic roasted veggies - yummy!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

If you love red meat, this is the place to dine at the Legoland. Barbecue is good here. I needed some time to get accustomed to the sausage though.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

it is a walk thru buffet style food line has some ok selections but it can be limited outside seating but it is covered and mostly in the shade can be bothered by the smoke from their "grill"

Reviewed 8 July 2016

When in a park I do not expect much. I am happy to say the food here was good. Not as good as some other places but I am in a park so I do not expect much. Better than a dry burger and fries. I would goo here again.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Platter was really good! The corn was good too, I highly recommend it, it's pricey but worth it. Best food in all of the park.