All reviews ralph's grocery store room was clean water pressure would stay again hairdryer convenience sink mattress
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

My cousin and I often stay at this motel whenever we do our quick beach trips. We usually stay 1-2 nights. They've always been nice, excellent customer service at the front desk. The maids are also pleasant when passing by, with saying hello. The room is always clean, floors, shower, toilet, sink, counter. The bed is comfortable, big comfy pillows, clean sheets! However I do think it's time to get new bath towels. We've been staying here on our trips for about 4yrs and the only complaint is the towels.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We pass through this area at least once per year and often stay at this motel. We understand that this is budget accommodation, but I still expect it to be immaculately clean, which it was far from being this trip. I'm afraid we'll be finding somewhere else in future as I will not tolerate a lack of cleanliness. I also resent, in this age of electronics, having to pay additionally for internet access.

Room Tip: Always ask to see the room before committing to it.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank C9168CGlindam
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Small room but when we visit the beach we aren't indoors much. Pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness & quick response from staff, very friendly. No fridge/microwave or blow dryer but I expected that. Considering the price of neighboring hotels, can't beat this cost!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Place was decorated with modern furniture. No carpet.... it had laminate floors. Very clean. Friendly check-in staff. Area was quiet and there was a shopping center near by. I definitely would stay there again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Reyna G
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Handed me trash bag with my stuff and my suitcase with some items missing.Stated tried to call but no record of call on my phone.There were plenty of rooms at the time and it was still 4:30 mid week. I had caused no problems
Noisy and reeks of disinfectant.Rude and humiliating

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo