“Awesome end of year find”
Review of Dini's Bistro

Dini's Bistro
Ranked #39 of 395 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: "The Mikes," as these two are fondly referred to by the locals, opened Dini's Bistro in 1987 and it has become a Carlsbad landmark. Co-owners Michael Dini and Michael Arellano continue the heritage established by the Dini brothers- Amerigo, Columbo and Michael Sr., who were the proprietors of San Diego County's oldest bar, McDini's, founded in 1890. The Dini brothers tradition of effervescent hospitality and service to their patrons and community is alive today.
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

As the summer closed loved this place ... great food, easy to get in and even better after hours drinks watching the series with the locals ... pleasant surprise and within ear shot of crashing waves!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I saw the other reviews of this place and I have to disagree with most. We went there twice during our week and it was so much fun. We actually stayed in the bar area to watch football but had their appetizers which were out of this world and very nicely priced. You can see the great sunset from there. Will definitely go back when in the area.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018

The views are awesome. Grab a table on the patio if you visit this restaurant. The service was great but unfortunately the food was very average. Next time I will take my photos and go somewhere else.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

we went on Sunday night for a light dinner.The bar is always packed. My companion had a less than average margarita but the wonderful Oysters Rockefeller made up for the drink

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Listen, you cannot usually go wrong going to this restaurant, but on my last visit the food was not good. We all ordered seafood, the halibut which was good, the crab legs which were a bit fishy tasting (I know they are crab, but they tasted a wee bit off) and the mahi mahi which was the worst I have ever tasted. The cut of the mahi mahi was very tough, so I returned it, when i got my re-order it was just the same, the toughest mahi mahi I have ever had. The service as always was outstanding and the view.........well it is the best. I will go back, just won't order the fish next time.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Dini's Bistro? Share your experiences!