“Fantastic food & view”

Vigilucci's Seafood and Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Vigilucci's Seafood and Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 393 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Tamarack Ave.
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

The view at this restaurant is absolutely amazing. They had a great selection of seafood. The scallops were big & amazing. The service was also great. Will definitely be back if I’m in the area

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Food is forgettable. Service was okay, but the Italian "specialties" are not up to the standards you would expect for a chain of local joints. I've had better at many other Italian restaurants (namely Cicciotti's) in Cardiff and Carlsbad. We would not return to Vigilucci's.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Service, ambiance and food are really great. I had the macadamia crusted salmon, and Spumoni cake for desert. Location wonderful overlooking the ocean...feeling the ocean breeze. Highly recommended. I also saw couples and families having meals and appeared to be enjoying themselves.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 2 November 2018

I was invited to this restaurant for dinner recently by a friend. My wife and I loved this restaurant when we first tried it several years ago, but with so many other options out there, we hadn't been back until I received this invitation.

Overall, I was very happy with this visit, but I have to admit that I was shocked by the prices. My friend and I certainly had amazing meals that night, but despite the great service, the quality offerings and the great ambiance, I was shocked when I first opened the menu to see the prices. Undoubtedly, there are many out there who can drop +or- $50 per portion and $12-$14 for dessert without a second thought, but I'm retired and therefore live a bit more modestly than I did in my working days. So, as much as I love this restaurant, I doubt I will be frequenting it regularly, but I will always remember how amazing the restaurant is. Bottom line, if you can afford eating well, this place is a must try.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

I find this group of 3 restaurants fascinating; I am trying to figure out if the expensive pricing along with the great food and service keeps people coming back. $39 is a lot for spaghetti, but they do it extremely well.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Vigilucci's Seafood and Steakhouse? Share your experiences!