“Expanded beyond coffee”

Add it.
Bouchees
Ranked #40 of 109 Restaurants in Capitola
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Description: At Bouchees we believe that quality is of higher importance than quantity. We encourage you to try our European inspired pastries and savories make with high quality and always fresh ingredients. Enjoy breakfast with fresh organic coffee and warm croissants. Or lunch with a bowl of soup, salads and sandwiches. Enjoy an afternoon with tea with tea sandwiches pastries. We also offer catering.
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Helmut has expanded his offerings. The draw for my wife & I is the excellent coffee and European style baked items.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

I stopped in recently to see what this new place was like. I was very impressed with the remodel and all the pastries looked delicious. I can't wait to try a croissant! The service was friendly and I definitely will return soon. The coffee was fantastic. I'm so happy this new shop has opened in the Village.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Remind of places in Europe, tea and cookies, small place, new to the village, quality excellent. The tarts were perfect.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Great little café in the heart of the village -- menu features creative European-inspired pastries (e.g., Sacher torte bar, éclairs, Linzer tort, etc), to-go sandwiches (reminiscent of Pret A Manger sandwiches in UK) , and espresso drinks done right in an elegant, clean space. Service is friendly and efficient -- recommended!

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

I went the first week Bouchees opened and spoke with the chef. The croissants are all butter, made with just the right exterior crunch and internal moist layers. Soups, salads, juices and the all-important robust espresso for lattes/cappuccinos hot or iced. Can't wait to go back!