The Box House(Pak Nam)(Great Value!)
US$17
US$21
US$23
Amity Poshtel(Pak Nam)(Great Value!)
US$24
  • Restaurant
Pak-Up Hostel(Pak Nam)(Great Value!)
US$30
  • Bar/Lounge
Blue Juice Krabi(Pak Nam)(Great Value!)
US$10
US$8
  • Restaurant
Apo Hotel(Pak Nam)(Great Value!)
US$27
Ban Punmanus(Pak Nam)(Great Value!)
US$14
US$18
All reviewsrooftop barkrabi townfree shuttlefour poster bedegg stationshuttle servicefriendly hotelbeautiful roomswimming poolbreakfast spreadtop floornice poolnight marketminute walkvery pleasant staystayed nightsphi phi
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

A well presented and reasonably maintained hotel. Location ok, 10 mins walk to main town. Great aircon and beds comfortable. Breakfast not the best but acceptable for us. Real coffee machine made decent coffee and the staff were very friendly and attentive.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Breakfast here is terrible - ended up having to go out most days to eat. The man in charge of the omelettes stands guard like security over the precious bread which is recycled day after day.
Booked excursion through the hotel for four islands tour...not knowing the conversion rate they charged me and friend 5400 baht. On the trip we found out that everyone else had paid 800 each.
Asked staff where nearest shop was and she tried ordering me a return taxi....I declined and walked a 4 minutes trip to local 7-11.
On final day (by this point we knew they were trying to rip us off) we tested them with a request for a taxi to airport. We had already booked with local company for 300 baht....the receptionist said it would be 700 !! Lol
Food takes ages to come out with my friend having finished his whole meal before I even got my starter.
Huge cockroaches running around.
Saw several people nearly injuring themselves on the cheap poolside plastic loungers.
Location miles away from centre of town with a scary dog on the path to town that went to attack me several evenings.
Room ok with good air con. The pool itself is quite nice

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank James B
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We arrived super early for check in and they let us store our bags and use the pool while our rooms were getting set up. The pool nice and the sun deck and chairs around it are great. The rooms were clean but had a very strong cleaner smell to them. The ladies at the front desk are so helpful, they can set you for tours, boats , travel etc. They are super awesome! The hotel location is a bit away from anything but the hotel offers FREE shuttles at night for the night market there and back. The night market is awesome as well.

Defiantly a place to check out

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nani204
Reviewed 29 November 2017

The room was clean, hotel with a pool but the smell of Naphthalene was horrible! After one night ( we had a flight in the morrnigng) i get really sick - i know the bugs dont like this smell but also people suffering from that!

Room Tip: smell of Naphthalene!!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I booked this room based on all the decent reviews on TripAdvisor, so I feel compelled to give my experience. This was a strong disappointment. As stated in the title, we could visibly see bugs in our room on the walls. The bedsheets were Brown (to probably disguise bugs). Lastly, the scent in the room was so strong, smelled like they were trying to hide something.

Overall, the staff was very nice. The shuttle worked well and the transportation arrangements were great.

I want futures travelers to know what they are getting into.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple