All reviews outdoor onsen niseko village shuttle bus dinner buffet ski rental corner suite ski area magic carpet ytl group locker room at peak times english speaking staff excellent ski hilton hotel hotel lobby rental shop powder snow
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night at the resort before moving to another place to see the famous lavender and colourful flowers. the room was clean, normal Japanese room size and there was an onsen. The buffet choice for both dinner and breakfast were adequate and taste quite alright. Niseko is famous for its winter activity , will stay here if have the chance during winter !

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Many thanks to the staff and the ski in ski out facilities at the Green Leaf, I was not only able to bid the magic carpet sayonara, but also get on and off the chairlift without being paralysed by fear and falling off in a heap, indulge in the indoor and outdoor onsen every single day, hang out at the restaurant to spy on my child's lesson, kill time at the bar with super friendly, attentive and helpful staff... I just wish I had come here in 2016 and 2017 instead of the Grand H.

The only area of improvement is the restaurant buffet. We were getting rather disappointed with the quality and variety (or rather, lack of) every evening but on our fifth and last evening there, a Friday night, the chefs decided to wake up and whip up a fanfare. Redemption indeed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank vivng65
Reviewed 23 May 2018

I had never been to Japan before and my skiing experiences had all been in Canada and the US. Japan seemed closer to home and somewhere new. We went in February the snow (particularly powder) was amazing. Might I say, with some trepidation, that at times it was too much, as we could not get enough traction (keep in mind I am still on the greens slopes) to keep going. The Greenleaf hotel is perfect for skiing. It has ski-in/ski-out facilities, and a wonderful onsen. It was four star and quite basic, but clean, tidy and perfect for a pit-stop from the slopes. The food was quite average, there is only one on site buffet restaurant (but saying that I am not a huge fan of Japanese food so I might not be the best judge). Also it was the middle of winter, so I'm not sure how easy it was to get fresh rations to the slopes. The staff were wonderful, it has a small shop but you can get down town to buy more supplies. Just be prepared to travel. They have a shuttle bus to get you downtown so it is not to arduous to get there. One thing I thought was funny, was the lack of toasters at breakfast! They had these 3/4 little ovens that took 2 pieces of bread each, that took ages to cook. This attracted lines at breakfast to get the obligatory toast to put your omlette/fried egg/poached egg on :) I was seriously going to to to K-Mart and send them a few quick toasters!!! Overall, a good experience apart from a huge school of Chinese learners that took over the ski field in our last week. It was hard to get around so many people, particularly when I am not that confident myself. So handy hint - ask if there are any group ski school training booked when you book. I hope this helps

Room Tip: ask for a view of the slopes
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank ngately2016
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel are quiet nicely located near activity areas and you easily hope onto the cable car to skii and also to hilton for more activities... the rooms are normal... the hotel serves one of the best breakfast buffet in town with loads of yummy varieties...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Alvin H
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I am so impressed by the warm hospitality and the genuine care taken to ensure that our stay was a pleasant one. We did experience a little hiccup with the booking of ski lessons, but soon after the issue was raised with the reception staff, it was quickly resolved. Raymond Rozells (Guest Service Manager) went as far as to personally expressed his sincere apologies for the inconvenience we experienced. Even the best hotels can have an off day. This just goes to show that having a great service recovery (so long as it's quick and effective) can turn a casual customer into a loyal customer. The resorts’ culture of service excellence will definitely have me return again for another awesome holiday.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family