All reviews the river heated swimming pool latest recipe amazing hospitality front office manager beautiful property chef rahul platinum starwood thai manager grand deluxe room open kitchen outdoor sitting live kitchen complimentary upgrade malin goetz rooms are spacious utmost care
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Superb location along the river - serene, calm and beautiful!

Great food, superb service and top notch location! All the rooms have the river view.

The buffet breakfast and the dinner has a great spread to cater to all tastes and palates from across the world!

Highly recommended!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
LMParoRiverfront, General Manager at Le Meridien Paro, Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Le Meridien Paro, Riverfront!!

Thank you for making Le Meridien your preferred holiday destination and I also take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Also, thank you for the kind words regarding the food. We work really hard to offer the best food and service in the best possible environment, so I am happy to see that reflected on your last visit.

Thank you for staying at Le Meridien Paro, Riverfront and we hope that you will consider us for your next trip!

Dear Valued Guest,

Mr. Randal Whelpdale,

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

This is undisputably the best property in Paro. More importantly it is the people who matter more. During our 4 days stay we were most impressed with the multi cuisine prepared under supervision of Chef Rahul who was most ably assisted by Pem Tshering and Ugyen Dorji Panday who are exceptionally talented and took great care of every moment of our stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
LMParoRiverfront, General Manager at Le Meridien Paro, Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Mr. Hemant,
Greetings from Le Meridien Paro, Riverfront!!

Thank you for making Le Meridien your preferred holiday destination and I also take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. I made sure that Chef Rahul, Pem Tshering and Ugyen Dorji Panday got the recognition they deserved. They were really happy to see your review. Thank you for the kind words regarding the food. We work really hard to offer the best food in the best possible environment, so I am happy to see that reflected on your last visit.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I expected Le Meridien Paro to be of same standard and quality in terms of rooms, food, service as the one in Le Meridien Thimphu which I have stayed a couple of times there but it was not the case. Although the reception area was impressive the rooms were not up to my liking. I guess it has to do with the color scheme chosen which was dark. Room size was a bit tight and the bathroom had blinds that didn't close properly.
The food at Le Meridient Thimphu was excellent but not in Paro, therefore I was disappointed. Although I booked and paid for the 3 rooms way in advance and made some special request to have the rooms next to each other but we were still separated on different floors. The layout of the whole place was a bit confusing too.
Hope the hotel can make some improvements based on this feedback, but overall I would still say it is a good hotel but for the price we paid it was certainly not what we expected, therefore I can only give an average rating.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
LMParoRiverfront, General Manager at Le Meridien Paro, Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Vicki,

Greetings from beautiful Bhutan and Le Meridien Paro, Riverfront!

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to advice of your recent stay at Le Meridien Paro, Riverfront. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guest.
I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. I sincerely apologize to you for not being forthcoming and ensuring a flawless experience whilst you used that facility. I certainly empathize regarding the points you mention in your review on food and room. I would like to take this chance to comment on your point regarding not getting rooms next to each other. Due to high occupancy we couldn’t manage to get the rooms next to each other, for that I sincerely apologize to you.

I have taken due note of your comments and I am very certain we will deliver our best when you do plan to visit us again.
Please do give us an opportunity to serve you in the near future, as, we look forward to creating for you a wonderful and memorable experience in the Land of Happiness.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

This hotel simply put is beautiful! Located on the bank of a river in Paro, it offers spectacular view of nearby mountains and the rushing river. It's a swanky yet cozy hotel. Staffs were very nice ( just like everybody else in Bhutan) and always greeted you with a smile! The room was quite spacious with traditional decor blended with modern design! Thanks to its location, right in the mid of nature, I really enjoyed the fresh air, the beautiful roses and soothing sound of rushing water nearby....The staffs at reception and especially the Latest recipe restaurant were outstanding and helpful!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Nathantran,

Greetings from Le Meridien Paro, Riverfront!!

Thank you for making Le Meridien your preferred holiday destination and I also take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Thank you for your kind words. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, so I am happy to see that reflected on your last visit.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

I like the Restuarant in Le meridian, have good & very delicious Indian food items and the chef Rahul provided great food according to our requirement. Spa facility is excellent with spacious rooms and very professional therapist like Pim. Truly a good location to visit.

Room Tip: choose rooms away from resturant
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BJ144
LMParoRiverfront, General Manager at Le Meridien Paro, Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear valued guest,

Greetings from Le Meridien Paro, Riverfront!!

Thank you for making Le Meridien your preferred holiday destination and I also take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. I made sure that Chef Rahul and Pem Dem got the recognition they deserved. They were really happy to see your review. Also, thank you for the kind words regarding the food. We work really hard to offer the best food in the best possible environment, so I am happy to see that reflected on your last visit.

My team and I at Le Meridien Paro, Riverfront will be very happy to welcome you back whenever you visit the country the next time.