All reviews jack in the box front desk san jose yogurt full kitchen great kitchen separate bedroom small kitchen freshly baked cookies continental breakfast dvd player great hotel to stay silicon valley laundry room hot tub night manager extended stay
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Front desk staff were consistently dressed well, friendly, informative and ready to offer help with any problem. My room was clean, neat and quiet. I appreciated having a tub in the bathroom and not just a shower. My room was quiet at night. The breakfast area was convenient to use and the variety of food available was exceptional. Parking was quick, easy and convenient, as was check-out when I left.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Christina H, Front Office Supervisor at Larkspur Landing Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for giving our property a chance after researching several hotels nearby the cancer clinic. We are exhilarated to see you had a terrific experience! Our front desk and housekeeping team will be proud knowing they had provided exceptional service, and I will surely share this review with them. We understand the importance of having a stress-free stay during medical visits. Thank you, again, for staying with us and we hope to see you next time!

Best Regards,

Christina
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel several times and during this trip I found the room to be the worst I have had. The electronic lock on the door did not work properly which caused me to be locked out. The room also had stains on the carpet and furniture. When I returned home I found a bedbug in my luggage from the room.

The only reason for the two star rating is for the desk staff who helped get the electronic lock fixed.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Sean G, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for being a loyal guest. We know how stressful traveling can be and we want you to know that your comfort and happiness is very important to us. We're pleased to know that after careful inspection of your room, it was free and clear of any pests. I'm glad to hear that we were able to fix the lock and we do apologize that this stay was less than satisfactory. We will work very hard to get better and ensure all concerns are addressed. Thanks for letting us know and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

This hotel had a perfect location, room was clean, service was excellent despite having to unexpectedly stay an additional night, front desk and housekeeping staff were friendly and helpful, booked direct through the hotel's website and saved, a great value for the price.

Room tip: any room is good, I stayed in back
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Sean G, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We're truly honored to have had the opportunity to serve you during your visit to the area. Although you stayed with us for anextra day unexpectedly, I'm so glad we were able to provide the comfort and friendly service you deserve. Thank you for your kind words and for leaving a wonderful review! We look forward to taking great care of you again in the near future!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I am sure that if you are working on a contract in Silicon Valley, the Larkspur Landing is ideal. That is its target market.
For tourists and those visiting family it is not so good.
The suites are now tired and need a refurbish. The desk staff do not know the information that a tourist wants. On previous visits they did not know the local busses - same again this time. The desk staff had no idea. There is actually a useful one - the 82, that stops on Hamilton 30 yards from the hotel. It goes to Westgate, Down Town Campbell and a rail station that gets you to San Francisco. Why have the staff no knowledge of it? They were also unable to look it up on Google. Similarly they have no maps of the area. What reputable hotel has no maps of the locality? Crazy. When I brought up a map on Google in the so called Business Centre, neither I nor the staff on reception could print it off - and they tried hard. The Business Centre is not fit for purpose. Of course all the business long term occupants have their own computer and printer in their suite.When I wanted to put our passports in the safe the lady on the desk had never done it - and I had to tell her how to do it!
So - if you are in Campbell on business, this is probably a home from home for you. If you are a tourist or visiting, there are many hotels far better suited to your requirements. Go elsewhere. We only still come (and moan) since our family lives half a mile away and other hotels are far away.

Room tip: Rooms at the back and away from the freeway are quiet
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sean G, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience while staying with us. I'd like to start off by saying that your happiness, comfort and reliability with us is our number priority. We want to make sure you have a stress free stay and feel welcomed. We also work very hard to maintain our Independent Collection Hotel in an effort to retain our boutique style, while at the same time keeping up with modern times. However, we can always do better. Although we do have some new associates in training, it sounds like we dropped the ball during your stay. By sharing your story with the team, we can use this as a training opportunity to get better in all areas of concern. I deeply apologize that it happened this way with you. I'm pleased to hear you'll be coming back. However, we do not wish to have you uncomfortable while visiting your family. Please feel free to reach out to me directly on your next visit so that I can put the extra touch on ensuring we take special care of you.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

I stayed at the larkspur for 3 nights, hotel is very clean , staff are great specially the ladies ))) , location is great , the reason why i gave it 4 star is , they took my personal towel even though i folded and placed it separately. It was off white and yea ended up using the hotel towel((((( , this is the first time happening to me eventhough i normally take my personal towel every where. Breakfast well oatmeal , bagel , boiled, egg coffee tea , plastic juice , yogurt ((( so don't expect anything more
otherwise good place

Room tip: Executive have king size bed and sofa
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank simretus
Sean G, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Loyal Guest,

Thank you so much for spending some time with us while in the area. We're delighted to have had the opportunity to have you here. We deeply apologize about towel. Please feel free to contact us or come see us again so we can make it up to you. Thank you for letting us know.