The property is 7000 acres of paradise, Heaven on earth. The staff are all very accommodating. It is a lot of hills and walking but they have golf carts to pick you up. The only recommendation we would have is, the option to have your own golf cart. A tropical storm came through 2 weeks before our visit and the phones were not working and we couldn't call for rides, so we had to walk everywhere which was very tiresome. Breakfast for the most part included and incredible. Lunch was good, with reasonable prices. The prices for the dinner did not match the quality however. Highly recommend going in October, which is low tourist season and everything is lush green. The tropical rainforest feel is in this part of the volcano is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Go, Go, Go!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hot Springs Spa at Borinquen Mountain Resort is your exclusive vacation spot located in Guanacaste in the North Pacific Region of Costa Rica.The Hotel was designed and created in 1999 with the sole purpose of unlocking the exceptional beauty of the Rincon de la Vieja countryside and bringing it to the world. When you visit Hotel Borinquen you are literally stepping into a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Rincon De La Vieja
- Resort Borinquen Mountain