Tucked away from the main tourist areas on Rincon de la Vieja volcano. Nice casitas set amongst incredible both natural and manicured landscape. The casita we wanted wasn't available, so they offered a 2 for 1 excursion that included a horseback ride to waterfalls, and a most incredible and professionally run Canopy tower. (I have done a number of these, and this one was fantastic!) Towering trees and lush vegetation. Great amenities, best massage room I have ever been in! Incredible natural steam hut, decent hot springs pools (think these could be improved upon) =and mud pots to slather volcanic ash all over your body. Both restaurants were quite good. Service was a little lackadaisical while on site, however, any shortcomings were overcome when Kevin arranged for someone to meet me at the airport with the passport that I left behind. I love Borinquen, and will return. It is the epitome of Pura Vida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hot Springs Spa at Borinquen Mountain Resort is your exclusive vacation spot located in Guanacaste in the North Pacific Region of Costa Rica.The Hotel was designed and created in 1999 with the sole purpose of unlocking the exceptional beauty of the Rincon de la Vieja countryside and bringing it to the world. When you visit Hotel Borinquen you are literally stepping into a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Rincon De La Vieja
- Resort Borinquen Mountain