I never write reviews, but our experience at this resort was beyond amazing. They were so helpful with planing our trip ahead of time, and promptly replied to all emails. During our stay the service was great, and the food was awesome as well, and we're a bit of "foodies."
The road up was fun, and took you into another world, my husband and i felt relaxed as soon as we arrived. Definitely follow other's advice and get a 4WD car, aslo, get GPS, so worth it.
The room was awesome, private bungaloo, and very clean. Just an amazing feel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hot Springs Spa at Borinquen Mountain Resort is your exclusive vacation spot located in Guanacaste in the North Pacific Region of Costa Rica.The Hotel was designed and created in 1999 with the sole purpose of unlocking the exceptional beauty of the Rincon de la Vieja countryside and bringing it to the world. When you visit Hotel Borinquen you are literally stepping into a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Rincon De La Vieja
- Resort Borinquen Mountain