Quality Inn & Suites
Motel 6 Cameron Park(Cameron Park)
US$79
US$158
US$129
US$118
US$112
Fairfield Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$151
US$132
Staybridge.com
Courtyard Sacramento Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$139
US$142
Historic Cary House Hotel(Placerville)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$132
All reviewssmall pillowswaffle makerbed mattressroom was cleansome tlcflat screen tvolder hotelstayed one nightwould stay here againplacervillefridgeunitdryervanitygym
Reviewed 10 August 2017

This is an older motel style. The room was comfy but shows some wear and tear. They did a good job with my special request although didn't acknowledge it. Has a larger fridge than most, microwave, large flat screen tv. Breakfast started at 6 am but was a bit less expansive than others on the trip. No peanut butter, oatmeal was only the sweetened instant.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel twice this year as there is limited choice in hotels in Cameron Park. It's older, but dirty, needs painting and updating overall. Rooms were clean but old. Low water pressure in my room and temp fluctuated frequently. Breakfast is biggest issue with a very small, narrow hallway type area with very limited seating. Frankly it's irritating. Long lines to get food and hard to move around. Some seating outside but hard to juggle food, drinks back and forth. Might try Placerville next time.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Nice room. It's an older facility, but nicely maintained. We paid $8 less for an absolute disaster of a room the previous night. Nice large room with a fridge, microwave, in-room coffee, and hair dryer. Very pleased.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

As we wanted to stay in the area we found our choice of hotels a bit limited. The room was huge with a separate kitchen and bathroom. The trafic noise stopped in the night so got a good night's sleep. The breakfast was good but served in a corridor, a better option is to retreat to your room. My final comment is the clientele staying, or are they living here ? Are somewhat unsavoury, what did cross my mind had a dirty oik like the one I saw at reception slept in my bed. I shudder to think, although everywhere on site is very clean.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angela B
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We stayed one night on our way to Grizzly Flats. The room was average but the carpet was very dirty, but room was clean. On the other hand the bed was super comfy. Breakfast was just OK. I did like the small waffles, but the eggs and sausage was beyond nasty. And the room that they have breakfast in is a joke. It's about the size of a hall way. Only one person can walk thru at a time. Tried to use the hot tub but it was cold. The dog area is cute, and we enjoyed it with our pup. Check in and out was easy and the staff is very friendly. I would stay here again. Price was good.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple