All reviews small pillows bed mattress room was clean flat screen tv older hotel placerville fridge dryer vanity gym
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I'm from this area and it can be a bit dicey but your selections are limited and this is way better than the Motel 6- I wouldn't recommend there at all. Breakfast is average but eating area is very, very small. Staff is friendly. Room was clean. If you have to stay in the Cameron Park or Placerville area, this is a decent choice.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at this motel 3 times and have only a mediocre experience. Its well located for me when I need to see the Dr, so I come back, otherwise I wouldn't. They have a large residential occupancy so if you smoke or have a dog, even a service dog, you get put up in that area. I've been asked for cigarettes,I don't smoke, beer, I don't drink and had someone tell me their life story. I'm tired and just want to be left alone. The Wifi is horrible, and TV is hit and miss. Yes, TV is unreliable. It was clean though. Typical chain breakfast. The only real other choice here is a Motel 6 which is way worse.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2017

This Quality Inn motel is in need of some updating, but it was clean and comfortable.Check in was easy and the lady was very nice. It was really strange to have a window in the bathroom, we have never stayed in a motel with that.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Stayed one night. Fair price , clean room , Refrigerator an Micro . Room nice size with table an two chairs.Comfortable bed , Great shower.Only thing would say neagative was furniture is old.Tile in bathroom old could use some TLC. But room is clean comfortable. Breakfast ok, Hot an cold choices. Again breakfast area is very small 3 tables 6 chairs so you may have to take back to room to eat. Note heater an air is a wall unit.Not unusually in hotels.Unit was not real loud or real quiet either

Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank bynner
Reviewed 16 November 2016

We needed an affordable place to stay on a business trip and this motel really fit the bill. The room was large, the bathroom clean, and the furnishings in good repair. We had requested first floor, king bed and when we arrived they told us the only one they had that was non-smoking was next to the housekeeping room. Since we were going to be out of the room all day each day that seemed fine. Unfortunately, the housekeeping staff wasn't made up the sharpest knives in the drawer. Two mornings - both before 7:30am - one of the staff stood, literally, right in front of our door (which had the Do Not Disturb sign right on it) and yelled, yes yelled to another employee several rooms down the way. Remember this was a Motel not a Hotel so both employees were outside. In both cases the yelling stopped only after I got out of bed after a long night and addressed them.

Date of stay: November 2016