“A little high in price, but good service and large portions”
Review of La Terraza

La Terraza
Ranked #34 of 50 Restaurants in Cambria
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Although the entree prices were higher than we expected, the service was very prompt and pleasant. The chips and salsa were very tasty and arrived almost as soon as we sat down. The hefty plates of mole enchiladas and beef burrito were delicious.Because they were decorating for Christmas, the atmosphere was festive, but the decor was rather bland for a Mexican restaurant. Their gas fireplace would have been more inviting if the flame had been more robust. Instead, it looked liked someone had turned it down to the lowest possible setting.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I was recently there for dinner, I ordered the chicken tortilla soup and a taco de birria and they were both delicious. My son ordered the Birria dinner plate and he loved it! He said it was the best Birria he's had in a while. It's like a shredded beef stew, very good. The service was very friendly, they kept checking on us without us having to wait and ask for refills or anything else. I usually don't rate restaurants, but for this one I would go out of my way!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

The food was pretty good but in all fairness, I was not that hungry to begin with. The salsa was very good, too. My husband hit the chimichanga and said it was one of the best he's had. The margarita was ok not great. The service was excellent.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Don't go. Just. Don't.

1) Walking in, I felt it was a mistake based on the decor alone. Only one other couple. Service was attentive. However, the food was absolutely the worst. The pork was funky. I felt if I had eaten it, I would have been sick. It smelled rank. My husband's (I don't even remember what he had), was also bad. Do yourself a huge favor, and pass. Go get a Boni's tacos, or even Meduza's. Even Las Cabritas is better and that's not incredible. This place needs a serious overhaul.

1  Thank Diane C
Reviewed 12 May 2017

We enjoyed our visit. Service was great & food was very good.
We both liked the chips & salsa & the enchiladas!