“Nice selection of Chinese dishes served in a pleasant surrounding”
Review of Dragon Bistro

Dragon Bistro
Ranked #31 of 53 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2018

A very nice Chinese restaurant with many good choices for lunch. Our food was well seasoned, not greasy at all, had very good egg rolls with lunch and great hot and sour soup, all at a very good price. Would definitely eat there again.

We hd two nice lunches and the surroundings were very pleasant as well.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Let me start of by saying I can't have wheat, grain or flour - not just glueten-free.
Our waiter spoke to us to take our order but didn't come back. I explained my dietary needs and he couldn't offer any suggestions. A waitress took over she was a bit more amiable. Food got there quickly and very few people were there.
We ordered soup- very good, the spring rolls- very good, walnut shrimp (I took a risk), the portion size left much to be desired - but ok, orange chicken- very tasty, according to my husband.
The couple next to us was discussing with the waitress that they were not at the night light celebration? because they would not contribute to something that hurt local businesses because it draws turists away from the shops. This took a while and kept the waitress tied up for a bit.
Overall, the food is decent and I would go again but would stick to the soup and spring rolls to hold us over till dinner somewhere else since.
This would be a good place for someone that can eat anything and everything.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

This place is a bit off the main street, but we were glad we came across it. The food is good, it is kind of a quiet place, the people are nice and very accommodating. After eating here a couple of times, we made reservations for New Years Eve. We were glad we did, because they were packed by 6:00! Next time we are in town, we will definitely be back.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

The food is ok and the service is excellent. There’s restroom avaliable for the customers of the restaurant only.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Three in my group ate here for dinner on a Tuesday evening. We were seated quickly and had good service. We started with Hot and Sour Soup and Crab Won Tons for appetizers, then ordered Mandarin Chicken and Kung Pao San Yan for dinner. All were very good.

One thing I noticed in particular were that all the fried items were fried quite well -- nice and golden and light, but without that heavy, dark taste that some Chinese restaurants have.

We would definitely go back again.