“Snapper Burrito”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Really good fish tacos and my favorite, the snapper burrito. Better than average salsa bar as well. Skip the kids meals if you can though, it seems to be frozen food. Better off getting a taco.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Good local standby when you don't want to eat fast food. Good salsa bar and serve cabbage with fish tacos. Had shrimp taco but not very generous on shrimp.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Don't let the name or location throw you. Fajita burrito amazing, nachos second and then tacos. All kinds of sauces and quantities do not leave you wanting. Great staff and fast service. Looked like a chain but food was way above!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 26 June 2017

This was very convenient to our hotel. Service was fairly fast for how packed the place was. Thought food was fine -- nothing special -- particularly for the price. If you have a car, I'd try somewhere else for Mexican.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Went to Snapper Jacks for a fundraiser years ago and have been hooked ever since (we have been to the one in Camarillo, TO and Ventura- they are all great!)

My favorite is the fish taco - I try to eat healthy so I get the grilled fish on the soft totilla - the cabbage and sauces are amazing! They have a self-serve salsa bar filled with all kinds of delicious salsas and sauces. I also like the California Shrimp plate because it has a lot of veggies and tastes great. To be honest, I prefer it without the shrimp.

My husband and older son love the burritos - tons of varieties and all good. We prefer to get the cinnamon crisps over the tortilla chips - a great way to end the meal.

Date of visit: June 2017