All reviews waffles room was clean continental breakfast nice stay the breakfast area would stay here again freeway outlets shopping mattresses starbucks
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

The owner and staff are so great! VERY compassionate ppl! The room was very clean and comfy. They even had a pack and play for our little one (so convenient) Breakfast was great, coffee was hot. They have all the channels including HBO! You don't see that often. Pool was clean and felt great. I'd give it 10 stars if I could. Marie Callender's right next store! Yummy!! Thank you all at the Days Inn in Camarillo! From Jeremy and Jessica Rodriguez in Utah!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2018

The first night we checked in it was late, got to our room ( 116 ) in which we paid over $200 for and the standards in that room where not even close to being worth $200. The bathroom was so disgusted everything covered in mold, everything in the bathroom area had black mold I was so scared to shower my kids . Even the light had rust and mold on it, the shower head had so much calicum build up it was disgusting. So needless to say, my kids went with out a shower after being out at the beach all day . The next morning I complained and was moved after expressing my concerns that I was traveling with 3 toddlers & that room is not safe for anyone’s health . I showed the reception the photos I took and even she was appalled by the conditions of the bathroom. I asked for a manager but was advised no management works on the weekends . That doesn’t make sense . Whomever is inspecting the rooms for arrivals needs to be fired or retrained no way is that room safe for anyone’s health. Elderly and children will get very sick being in there ! The housekeeping and maintenance need to improve someone should’ve said something about that room, and had it blocked for deep cleaning and remolding . Unless management knows and just doesn’t care. I want a refund for the first night I had to have my 3 toddlers breathing in black mold ! That is a SERIOUS SAFETY ISSUE ! That room should be closed and remolded.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Beware of and  report the Days Inn in Camarillo, Ca.  as well as the Days Inn in general.
On a recent 3 day stay at the Days Inn in Camarillo we noticed before I check out that we were charged $45 on our credit card for an unknown fee. On check out , we spoke to the receptionist who told us that the charge was a security deposit , but could not explain what the security deposit was for. Anyhow,  she also made it clear that we would not be charged the security deposit on check out and that  nothing would be charged to our credit card. When we receive our credit card bill we realized that charge was on the bill and we had been charged to $45 as an unknown fee. we immediately called the Days Inn in Camarillo and  they told explained that the  charged $45 was  for damage to a wash cloth and a towel. I was told that the charges $10 for the wash cloth and $30 for the towel. When I asked for proof they said that the maids go into the room and when they find any damage materials, they take a picture and  bag the damage. and that  they were willing to send me a picture. Later on that day the Days Inn did send me a picture of a dirty towel and dirty washcloth in a plastic bag.
 None of this is proof that this towel and or washcloth belong to us in anyway. I asked the Days Inn for evidence and how they can prove that belong to us and that it did not come from another room ,or another guest. Of course the Days Inn could give no answers and give no evidence. I asked why the Days Inn does not walk through the rooms with the guest before they leave, in order to have legitimate proof if there is something damaged. it is also curious that we were told the damage was found on the first night. leaving two days for management to notifie us..which they did not! .  Also, the Days Inn clearly states that it's  security deposit is $100 not the 45 that we were charged . Something is definitely wrong here and the Days Inn is pulling a scam and making a killing financially. Again there is no proof whatsoever ,in any way  that the towel and the washcloth belong to us. reading further on TripAdvisor and several other websites there are several similar situations regarding the Days Inn in Camarillo. The Days Inn would not be the first major company to run such a scam .I would urge anybody who is reading this and have had similar experience is please report this to the Better Business Bureau immediately and or the days Inn headquarters. although I'm sure this is a policy that comes from the Days Inn headquarters to begin with and is not exclusive to the days in Camarillo. The Days Inn is pulling a scam! there is no doubt about it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Efficient check-in & out, great pool area, decent breakfast and a terrific Marie Callender's next door. Close to the freeway. Convenient to everything. Maybe offer more of a AAA/AARP discount rate. Overall a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We stayed one night there and the room was ok. Nothing fancy. The room was not gross, but not super clean either. We were on the ground floor and the whole time we could hear water running through the walls right next to the bed. How fun. The breakfast was good. The lady checking us in and out was very friendly. When we were there they were having internet problems so we were given a discount since there was no wifi. We were told about the $100 damage deposit. After our trip I noticed the damage deposit was not credited back to our card. I called and she said we stole the card that is needed to run the cable tv. Clearly this was not true. My husband called back wanting to talk to the mgr but she never put him on. She claims she will credit our card back but it has yet to happen. We will keep on this until the problem is resolved and we get our money back. It seems like a scam. Please beware of this. You might get scammed too. I will never go back and have told everyone about this.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family