All reviewswafflesroom was cleanthe breakfast areagreat pricefreewayoutletsshoppingcaliforniastarbucksrefrigerator
Reviewed 28 March 2018

At 10:30 PM, all I wanted was to rest my head from a long day of driving. The gentleman Jose, at reception, checked me in within minutes. It's always a good feeling to have fast and friendly costumer service. I paid, I signed, I receive my room key and rested well. At morning check out, Vincent at reception, offered the same costumer service, a warm concern about my stay and he offered refreshments before I left. This is a decent place to stay but to top it off with excellent staff the experience is even better.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

A nice place to stay for a short trip! The location was really good because it is very near our favorite Shopping Outlet in Camarillo.
There were nice restaurants around the place too...we loved the Japanese restaurant the most

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I've stayed a Days Inn properties before, but this one is not very good. The non-smoking room we stayed in had a burn hole in the middle of the room. The air conditioning/heater unit in the wall had no cover on it and exposed the dust and dirt in the unit. We reported it to the front office and the reply was that they would look at it tomorrow. We were there for two nights and tomorrow never came. The bathroom sink basin was painted and was leafing up in spots and the hot water faucet did not have a shut off, so you would have to position it just right before the water would turn off. The grouting in the tub was black and the tiles on the floor and walls needed some attention also. There was a ceiling fixture missing a screw to hold it on, but that seemed minor compared to the base boards in the room being filthy and appeared not to be cleaned for months. Dirt and dust buildup all around. The first night, the guest above us was constantly walking and the ceiling continued to crack and squeak all night. The second night, no problem, did hear anything. I will not stay at this property of Days Inn again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Room was clean staff was nice the area is perfect if your going to shop or going to Ventura Harbor

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple