My mother and 2 sisters stayed at the Comfort Inn in Calistoga for one night while wine tasting and touring the area. Sean & Kelly (front desk staff at the Comfort Inn) were the MOST helpful people I have ever met and they made our stay very enjoyable. My mom forgot her toothbrush, but sure enough they had one for her. I asked if they had a wine opener we could use and was told there was one in the room. The room was clean and pretty much a standard room, but the friendliness of everyone is what sold me on this place. Unfortunately I did not have enough time to enjoy the steam room, sauna or jacuzi, but I would definitely stay here on my next visit. The town of Calistoga is very quaint and has a lot to offer. Castello di Amorosa (castle/winery) is a must to see! We ate dinner at the Calistoga Inn & Brewery and Kelly recommended ordering the Yankee pot roast, which was excellent. No lie...it was to die for. Tip: the "small plate" would be enough to feed two people. Before we checked out of the hotel, we had a hot breakfast of waffles, eggs, sausage, fruit, muffins, cereal...and much more. I couldn't believe all the amenities this hotel had for such a wonderful price and Sean & Kelly were so courteous, professional and two of the most helpful people I've met. Next time you're in Calistoga, check out the Comfort Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga