2,977 results
All reviews sam's social club buddha pond geyser view love indian mud bath mineral pool shuffle board adult pool until midnight lodge rooms spring pool olympic size free bikes ping pong steam room cucumber water get away
Reviewed 4 June 2017

My wife and I were celebrating our five year wedding anniversary. We wanted to have a great spa day and try the mud baths. The entire experience was amazing, the guest pools were perfect temperatures. And having the adult pool gives you the opportunity to get away from the kids if you want to. Overall, we would definitely recommend this place and are already planning our return visit. Thank you for a wonderful weekend.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2017

The most beautiful place in the world! To be cherished, respected and simply enjoyed! We have been coming for over 50 years. No wonder we still look good! The water is so clean pure and heated naturally by the Earth...all I know is that it really leaves us feeling renewed and happy!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017

A wonderful, relaxing place to stay. Floating in the giants hot pool is delightful. They have the best mudbaths in Calistoga. However, since the expansion and renovation, the prices have increased dramatically.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2017

My room was perfect, attractive, and comfortable. Dipping in the warm mineral water pool was a joy! Massage with Star was totally relaxing. Dinner and breakfast at Sam's was delicious and convenient. Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017

We stayed at Indian Springs for three nights on our honeymoon. The only room they had available was A ":Geyser Room" which looks out at a pond. The room itself was $580 a night. It had a balcony, and a fireplace. It was comfortable and had a nice ambiance. The cost includes use of the Mineral Pool. I enjoyed the pool and was out there most of the day. The shower in the bathroom was very high and so was the sink. I am thinking perhaps designed for an extremely tall person. The Spa was great. I had a nice massage and mud bath. My husband got the massage. With tip the price was $455. I enjoyed my stay there. I liked the experience and thought the place was fairly well run. I do however, think the pampering experience in the mud bath could use some TLC. The mud was not hot. When I told the staff this, the woman said she couldn't help me. We ate at Sam's Social Club which is their restaurant. I thought the food was pretty good. If you enjoy reading and laying in the mineral pool this place is great.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple