UpValley Inn & Hot Springs(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$184
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

Bear Flag Inn(Calistoga)
US$250
Aurora Park Cottages(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$204
The Craftsman Inn(Calistoga)
US$238
US$229
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$332/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$271
US$261
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$301/night.

US$353
US$1,325
US$769
Official Website
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,214/night.

All reviewsfire pithot springssoaking poolmud bathswim lapskiddie poolbeen coming here for yearshot poolssmall kitchenettepools are greatlove this placeget awayrooms are niceking roommain streetwine tastingmid week
Reviewed 26 December 2017

First things first: this is a terrific hotel. Multiple appealing pools and hot tubs, of different shapes and temperatures (ok, maybe the lap pool could use a little more frequent cleaning in the summer). A lovely firepit in the evenings, and afternoons in colder weather. Beautiful, spacious, updated rooms, with kitchenettes for those who want them. A large workout room with varied equipment. And this is one of the few hotels I've stayed where I feel a sense of friendliness and greeting coming from my fellow guests. (Perhaps it's because the outdoor grills that dot the property encourage a feeling of being on a shared vacation -- never intrusive but always adding to the experience. People actually say hello to each other here.).

Now the bad news: the service here is awful. I don't come here to be pampered -- I'm not talking about special service, or catering to unusual requests. I'm talking about basic friendliness and a desire to assist guests. On our most recent visit, they ran out of the robes they supply to guests (not a small thing when the temperature was in the 50s) as well as travel toothbrushes. There wasn't even a mild expression regret on the part of the staff as they conveyed their inability to provide these basic services. I've been coming here for about five years, and I've yet to see a genuine smile or expression of welcome when I check in. Honestly, you'd have to train people to be as indifferent as the staff are here.

It is hard to resist this hotel -- between the beautiful facilities and the prices (which are not cheap but are reasonable for Calistoga). I imagine this is why guests like myself keep coming back. But management should want to create a setting in which the interactions with staff are as pleasant as the rest of the experience.

Room Tip: Second floor is a little quieter but all rooms are lovely.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathryn A
MikeLennon, General Manager at Calistoga Spa Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Hello Kathryn, thank you for taking the time to provide me/us with this valuable feedback. I apologize for the lack of robes and amenities, you have our commitment to keep working to provide a service experience equal or greater than our property experience. We hope you will continue on as a loyal guest and look forward to having you stay with us in 2018. Sincerely, Michael Lennon - General Manager

Reviewed 22 December 2017

As always the pool are the major draw to coming here. Other pluses include: cleanliness, kitchenettes, good gym, easy to walk to town. Only down side is I wish they had better mattresses. They are not horribly uncomfortable but I am ready to go home to my bed after the 2nd night.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2017

This was our first time staying at this location.
I loved the up-to-date feel of the rooms, as well as the fact that they were very spacious. Our rooms was very clean and the kitchenette and bathroom were spacious and stocked as expected. Amazing location one block off the main strip (Lincoln Street). Staff was friendly and helpful. The pool area is obviously the main attraction with 4 different mineral spring options. The soaking pool was my favorite - perfect temperature. We were able to walk to various business right from this location.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I've been going to this spa for over 25 years. This year was a disappointment. In spite of updated facilities, the service was definitely substandard. Front desk staff was great, but spa staff were curt, had forgotten to turn on sauna so it was unavailable to us, hot water was lacking so had to go back to our room to shower after massage. To top it off, our room was never cleaned/services on our second day there! Will probably explore other options for our yearly spa outing next year.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back have road noise.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I lived in Marin County near Napa for many years. During which time I found it essential to go to Calistoga Hot Springs Spa to rejuvenate every couple months. After moving to Oregon in 2012, I have not been back until last weekend.!! Such a needed restoration!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
MikeLennon, General Manager at Calistoga Spa Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you for coming to see us again Luisa. Oregon is a beautiful place to live just like the Napa Valley. Cheers, Mike Lennon - GM