“I ordered from Best Wok Chinese as they were highly recommended for Mother's day. I ordered for a family 3 and it's 70.”
Review of Best Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Best Wok
Ranked #7 of 28 Restaurants in Calimesa
Reviewed 21 May 2019 via mobile

I love me some good Chinese food and so hard to find it out here in Yucaipa area. My mom wanted something else actually but it was closed so this is really the best wok Chinese food ever. Its fresh and delicious.

I decide to try a pork dish, chicken, seafood, beef and a soup any miscellaneous items and everything I ordered was 70.00.

At first was wondering there's no peas or carrots in fried rice. But it's bomb and the chow mein is best.

I tried Mo shu chicken with pancake, and sauce was the best plate.

Beef Broccoli was the best beef plate.

Seafood noodles with shrimp best plate.

Sweet and sour pork with it's delicious red sweet sauce great. Its dry without the sauce.

I order the wonton soup large and was able to have one wonton each for entire family.

And yeah very cheap and got to order in over the phone and wait time is about 10 minutes it's fresh though. So best Wok Chinese food combo plates.

But $70 not bad. I would recommend get extra chom mein and Mo Shu. Thanks for making a mother's day great service and food.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Belliago37
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Mu shu pork today. Like everything else very delicious.
The have a beautiful new menu with pictures of everything, so no guessing .
The quality and value are way beyond your expectations.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 5 May 2018

Everything always fresh cooked and very delicious. Amazing amount of food for the price, Not fancy, but always good. They cook it the way you want. Want hot chilies, OK, want mild OK.
Never had a bad meal. Visit at least once a week. They deserve your business.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 13 November 2017

As I reviewed previously, theses folks continue to serve excellent Chinese food at ridiculously low prices. Don't know how they do it. Always made when ordered, fresh ingredients and very tasty. Huge portions, so be careful how much you order ; I came in the other day and wanted two different items, lady told me "too much. you just have one." She was right of course. I have known them for several years and they have always been very nice. Before my wife died we used to come in at least once a week and never had a bad meal. So even if your flying down the freeway, stop in and eat. Easy access off and on freeway. UMMM, GOOD!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017

It's not the best Chinese food but for the price sacrifice the quality. The place can use some sprucing up. The people that work there very friendly and nice make you feel good.

Date of visit: June 2017